(a)The foundation shall submit to the Legislature an annual report that includes all of the following:
(1) The number of program participants.
(2) The name and location of all practice settings with program participants.
(3) The amount expended for the program.
(4) Information on annual performance reviews by the practice settings and program participants.
(5) Status and statistics on the Physician Volunteer Program.
(b) The foundation shall include the information required in subdivision (a) in its annual report required pursuant to subdivision (g) of Section 128345.