CA Health & Safety Code Section 51054

The agency may make or undertake commitments to make development loans, construction loans, mortgage loans, and property improvement loans to housing sponsors to finance housing developments, as provided in Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 51100) of this part.
The agency may, in conjunction with a construction loan, set aside a reserve to provide improvement security required under subdivision (c) of Section 66462 and Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 66499) of Division 2 of Title 7 of the Government Code, which shall be in lieu of improvement security otherwise required by such provisions.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 51054’s source at ca​.gov