CA Food & Agric Code Section 5312

After the exhaustion of the appeal and review procedures provided in Section 5311, the commissioner or his or her representative may file a certified copy of a final decision of the commissioner that directs the payment of a civil penalty and, if applicable, a copy of any decision of the secretary or his or her representative rendered on an appeal from the commissioner’s decision and a copy of any order that denies a petition for a writ of administrative mandamus, with the clerk of the superior court of any county. Judgment shall be entered immediately by the clerk in conformity with the decision or order. No fees shall be charged by the clerk of the superior court for the performance of any official service required in connection with the entry of judgment pursuant to this section.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 5312’s source at ca​.gov