CA Civ Proc Code Section 873.290


Any party, upon notice to the other parties who have appeared, may move the court to confirm, modify, or set aside the report.


At the hearing, the court may either confirm the report as filed or as the court may modify and enter judgment of partition accordingly or set aside the report and order preparation of a new report and, if necessary, appoint a new referee for this purpose.


The division is effective and title vests in accordance therewith upon entry of judgment of partition.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 873.290’s source at ca​.gov