CA Bus & Prof Code Section 6732.2

Any person who possesses a valid certificate to practice photogrammetry issued to him under the provisions of Chapter 15 (commencing with Section 8700) of this division may apply for, and be issued, a certificate of authority to use the title “consulting engineer,” if all of the following requirements are satisfied:


Application is made on a form provided by the board and is accompanied by the fees prescribed in Section 8805.


Information submitted evidences to the satisfaction of the board that the applicant has had five years of independent control in furnishing consulting photogrammetric, geodetic, or topographic surveying services or consulting surveying services in connection with fixed works as defined in Section 6731. Authority to use the title “consulting engineer” granted under this section does not affect authorizations made under the several provisions provided in Section 6732.1. Authority to use the title “consulting engineer” granted under this section shall remain valid only while its holder’s basic license is valid, and if it lapses it may be renewed only as provided in Article 7 (commencing with Section 6795). The provisions of Article 5 (commencing with Section 6775), Article 6 (commencing with Section 6785), and Article 7 (commencing with Section 6795), of this chapter, shall apply to the certificates issued as provided in this section and to the persons so certificated.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 6732.2’s source at ca​.gov