CA Welf & Inst Code Section 370

The juvenile court may, in any case before it in which a petition has been filed as provided in Article 7 (commencing with Section 305), order that the social worker obtain the services of those psychiatrists, psychologists, or other clinical experts as may be required to assist in determining the appropriate treatment of the child and as may be required in the conduct or implementation of that treatment. Payment for those services shall be a charge against the county.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 370’s source at ca​.gov