CA Water Code Section 75922

Upon a change of the boundaries of a district being made pursuant to this chapter, the board shall file a certificate with the Secretary of State listing:


The name of the district.


The effective date of the change of the boundaries.


The county or counties in which the district is located, and a description of the included land, or reference to a map showing the boundaries of such included land, which map shall be attached to the certificate, or reference to the county recorder’s office where a description of such boundaries has been recorded. If the order changing the boundaries contains all of the information required to be in the certificate, the board may file a copy of the order in lieu of the certificate.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 75922’s source at ca​.gov