CA Water Code Section 75751

A guardian, executor, or an administrator of an estate, who is appointed as such under the laws of this state, and who, as such guardian, executor, or administrator, is entitled to the possession of the lands belonging to the estate which he represents, may, on behalf of his ward or the estate which he represents, upon being authorized by the proper court, sign and acknowledge a petition for exclusion of lands, and may show cause, as provided in this chapter, why the boundaries of the district should not be changed.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 75751’s source at ca​.gov