CA Water Code Section 55311

When a district is a subsidiary district of a city, the city council may, by resolution, change the name of the district. The change of name shall be effective upon the filing of a certified copy of the resolution with the Secretary of State and the recording of a certified copy in the office of the county recorder of the county or counties in which the district is situated.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 55311’s source at ca​.gov