CA Water Code Section 51850

When assessment commissioners have been appointed and an assessment has been partially or fully completed but has not been approved by the supervisors, and the board finds that the amount to be provided by the assessment is insufficient to pay the outstanding obligations or to pay for necessary new work, it may by resolution cancel all proceedings, and petition the board of supervisors to have prepared a new report and estimate, and appoint the same or new assessment commissioners to spread the assessment.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 51850’s source at ca​.gov