CA Water Code Section 51611

A certificate of sale shall be executed by the county treasurer to the county treasurer, as trustee for the district, and the certificate of sale shall be recorded in the office of the county recorder in the county where the parcel described in the certificate is situated. The district shall reimburse the county treasurer for any costs incurred pursuant to this section.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 51611’s source at ca​.gov