CA Water Code Section 51300

If the original assessment is insufficient to provide for the complete reclamation of district lands, or if further assessments are required to provide for the protection, maintenance and repair of the reclamation works, the board may file with the clerk of the board of supervisors two copies of the reclamation plan and a statement of the work done, or to be done, and its estimated cost, and the same proceedings shall be had as provided for an original reclamation plan.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 51300’s source at ca​.gov