CA Water Code Section 50812

If the ownership of any property in the district is changed after the making of the last equalized tax roll for the county wherein the property is situated, the owner thereof or his legal representative may vote at a special election to determine if bonds or refunding bonds shall be issued upon production of the original deed or of certified copy of the record thereof in the office of the county recorder of the county in which the property is situated.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 50812’s source at ca​.gov