CA Veh Code Section 3078


If the board receives a complaint from a member of the public seeking a refund involving the sale or lease of, or a replacement of, a recreational vehicle, as defined in subdivision (a) of Section 18010 of the Health and Safety Code, from a recreational vehicle dealership, as defined in subdivision (d) of Section 3072, the board shall recommend that the complainant consult with the Department of Consumer Affairs.


This chapter does not affect a person’s rights regarding a transaction involving a recreational vehicle as defined in subdivision (a), to maintain an action under any other statute, including, but not limited to, applicable provisions of Title 1.7 (commencing with Section 1790) of Part 4 of Division 3 of the Civil Code.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 3078’s source at ca​.gov