CA Veh Code Section 2466

A peace officer or an authorized employee of the Department of the California Highway Patrol or the Department of Food and Agriculture may, during normal business hours, inspect any premises maintained by a licensed renderer, collection center, or registered transporter, and any inedible kitchen grease located on the premises, for the purpose of determining whether that renderer, collection center, or transporter is complying with the record maintenance requirements of this article.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 2466’s source at ca​.gov