CA Veh Code Section 2421

Notwithstanding Section 11032 of the Government Code, the commissioner may approve the out-of-state travel within the United States of members of the California Highway Patrol, in numbers the commissioner deems appropriate, to attend out-of-state funerals of law enforcement officers or to attend out-of-state events related to the funerals of law enforcement officers, including the National Peace Officers Memorial. Reimbursement for actual and necessary traveling expenses shall be allowed for members of the California Highway Patrol approved to travel out of state pursuant to this section up to a maximum aggregate amount of forty thousand dollars ($40,000) in any fiscal year.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 2421’s source at ca​.gov