California Streets and Highways Code
Sec. § 9528

Any person interested in any of the property to be reassessed may file a written protest against the proposed refunding or the amount reassessed against that person’s or any other property, as shown in the statement, at, or at any time prior to, the time fixed for the hearing on the refunding and assessment. The protest shall specifically set forth the nature thereof. Failure to file a written protest shall be a waiver of any right which the person may have or claim.
Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016