CA Sts & High Code Section 821

The department, on behalf of the State, shall submit to the Secretary of Agriculture, or other properly authorized officer of the United States, such project statements as may be required and may agree with the proper officials of the United States as to the kind, quality, and extent of all such work. The department shall file in its office all approved plans, specifications, and estimates.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 821’s source at ca​.gov