CA Sts & High Code Section 32808

The authority may invest funds held in reserve, or sinking funds, or funds not required for immediate disbursement, in property or securities in which cities may legally invest funds subject to their control. No such investment shall be made in contravention of any covenant or agreement with the holders of any bonds of the authority issued and outstanding.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 32808’s source at ca​.gov