CA Sts & High Code Section 2451


For the purposes of this chapter, “local agency” includes a city, a county, a separation-of-grade district, and any public entity that provides rail passenger transportation services.


Before a separation-of-grade district may apply to the commission pursuant to this chapter for an allocation for a project, the district shall consult with and obtain the written consent of the city in which the project is located, or the county if the project is located in unincorporated territory.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 2451’s source at ca​.gov