CA Pub Util Code Section 99694.5

The board may request the Pooled Money Investment Board to make a loan from the Pooled Money Investment Account in the General Fund, in accordance with Section 16312 of the Government Code, to carry out this part. The amount of the loan shall not exceed the amount of the unsold bonds which the committee has, by resolution, authorized to be sold for the purposes of this chapter. The board shall execute any documents as required by the Pooled Money Investment Board to obtain and repay the loan. Any amounts loaned shall be deposited in the fund to be allocated in accordance with this chapter.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 99694.5’s source at ca​.gov