CA Pub Util Code Section 90506

The agreement to purchase or lease may direct the vendor or lessor to sell and assign or lease the rolling equipment to a bank or trust company, duly authorized to transact business in the State of California, as trustee, for the benefit and security of the equipment trust certificates and may direct the trustee to deliver the rolling equipment to one or more designated officers of the district and may authorize the district to simultaneously execute and deliver an installment purchase agreement or a lease of the equipment to the district.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 90506’s source at ca​.gov