CA Pub Util Code Section 29650.1

In addition to the right of withdrawal of a county as provided in Section 29650, any county may withdraw from the district at any time prior to the date of adoption by the board of a resolution calling a special election to submit to the qualified voters of the district a proposition of incurring a bonded indebtedness as provided in Section 29158, provided the board of directors of the district elects to accept for filing and approves a resolution of withdrawal adopted by the board of supervisors of the county seeking withdrawal.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 29650.1’s source at ca​.gov