CA Pub Res Code Section 45024

Any attorney authorized to act on behalf of the board or a local enforcement agency may petition the superior court to impose, assess, and recover the civil penalties authorized by Section 45023. Any penalties recovered pursuant to this section shall be paid, to the maximum extent allowed by law, to the board or to the local enforcement agency, whichever is represented by the attorney bringing the action.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 45024’s source at ca​.gov