CA Pub Res Code Section 42511

The board shall assist cities and counties to divert nonyard wood wastes which cannot otherwise feasibly be reduced, recycled, or composted, for processing and utilization as a fuel resource, provided that the facilities which use the nonyard wood waste as a fuel resource have obtained any necessary permits which allow the use of those materials as a fuel and to the extent the diversion is consistent with the hierarchy set forth in Section 40051.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 42511’s source at ca​.gov