California Public Resources Code
(a) If a department or local government identifies property that may be acquired pursuant to this division and determines that the acquisition would comply with the purpose of a bond provision listed in subdivision (c) and any applicable guidelines developed for that bond provision by the administering agency, and all of the requirements of this division are met and the department or local government acquires the property pursuant to this division, the department or local government may expend funds from the bond provision that have been appropriated, allocated, or awarded to it, to acquire the property using the tax credit provided by this division.
(b) The applicable bond provisions from which a department or local government may use bond funds to acquire property using the tax credit provided by this division do not include grants of bond funds distributed through a competitive process.
(c) The applicable bond provisions from which a department or local government may expend bond funds pursuant to subdivision (a) are the following:
(2) Subdivision (a) or (b), or paragraph (1) of subdivision (c), of Section 5096.650.
(3) Funds under paragraph (2) of subdivision (c) of Section 5096.650 that are to be expended pursuant to paragraph (6) of subdivision (b) of Section 31220.
(4) Section 79541 of the Water Code.
(5) Section 79542 of the Water Code.
(6) Section 79544 of the Water Code.
(7) Subdivision (e) or (f) of Section 79550 of the Water Code.
(8) Section 79565 of the Water Code.
(9) Section 79568 of the Water Code.
(10) Section 79570 of the Water Code.
(11) Section 79572 of the Water Code.
(12) Other bond funds, if the bond act specifies that its funds may be used for the purposes of this division.