CA Pub Res Code Section 29605

Any person may maintain an action for the recovery of civil penalties provided in Section 29610 or 29611. Any penalties so recovered shall inure to the state and shall be deposited in the Bay Fill Clean-up and Abatement Fund established pursuant to Section 66647 of the Government Code. However, the person recovering such penalties shall be entitled to reimbursement for reasonable attorney’s fees out of the penalties so recovered.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 29605’s source at ca​.gov