CA Pub Res Code Section 14591.5

After the time for judicial review under Section 11523 of the Government Code has expired, the department may apply to the small claims court or superior court, depending on the jurisdictional amount and any other remedy sought, in the county where the penalties, restitution, or other remedy was imposed by the department, for a judgment to collect any unpaid civil penalties or restitution or to enforce any other remedy provided by this division. The application, which shall include a certified copy of the final agency order or decision, shall constitute a sufficient showing to warrant the issuance of the judgment. The court clerk shall enter the judgment immediately in conformity with the application. The judgment so entered shall have the same force and effect as, and shall be subject to all the provisions of law relating to, a judgment in a civil action, and may be enforced in the same manner as any other judgment of the court. The court shall make enforcement of the judgment a priority.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 14591.5’s source at ca​.gov