(a) The department shall establish and administer a computerized databank containing a list of certified minority, women, and disadvantaged business enterprises. On or before July 1, 1993, the data shall be made accessible to all awarding departments, local agencies, and the public for use in contracting for goods, construction, and services with those business enterprises.
(b) The databank shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) Name, address, and telephone number.
(4) Name of the participating state or local agency that conducted a site visit, and date of site visit, if applicable.
(6) Product or service categories.
(8) Name of the participating state or local agency that performed the certification.
(9) Any additional local requirements met by the enterprise, if applicable.
(10) A record of actions by a participating state or local agency resulting in certification denial or decertification.
(c) Information from the databank shall be made available to local public agencies and the public by the date specified in subdivision (a).
(d) The database developed to implement this section shall enable the department to monitor changes to this information and to issue any reports as may be required.