California Probate Code

Sec. § 9823


If the decedent leaves an undivided interest in any property, an action for partition of the property may be brought against the personal representative.


The personal representative may bring an action against the other cotenants for partition of any property in which the decedent left an undivided interest.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016