California Probate Code

Sec. § 2806

The court may grant the petition and order the guardian or conservator to transfer some or all of the personal property of the estate to the foreign guardian or conservator if the court determines all of the following:


The transfer will promote the best interests of the ward or conservatee and the estate.


The substantial rights of creditors or claimants in this state will not be materially impaired by the transfer.


The foreign guardian or conservator is qualified, willing, and able to administer the property to be transferred.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016