California Probate Code

Sec. § 2212

The petition for transfer may be filed only by one or more of the following:


The guardian or conservator.


The ward or conservatee.


The spouse of the ward or the spouse or domestic partner of the conservatee.


A relative or friend of the ward or conservatee.


Any other interested person.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016