CA Prob Code Section 2013

If a conservator of the person and estate has been appointed in another state and a petition for a conservatorship of the person, conservatorship of the estate, or conservatorship of the person and estate is not pending in this state, the conservator appointed in the other state, after providing notice pursuant to Section 2014, may register the conservatorship order in this state by filing certified copies of the order and letters of office and of any bond, and proof of notice as required herein, together with a cover sheet approved by the Judicial Council, in the superior court of any appropriate county of this state.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 2013’s source at ca​.gov