California Probate Code

Sec. § 1861


A petition for the termination of the conservatorship may be filed by any of the following:


The conservator.


The conservatee.


The spouse, or domestic partner, or any relative or friend of the conservatee or other interested person.


The petition shall state facts showing that the conservatorship is no longer required.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016