(a) The Office of the Adjutant General is requested to annually make all of the following available to each member of the California National Guard, the State Military Reserve, and the Naval Militia who does not have a baccalaureate degree:
(1) A copy of the enrollment fee waiver application of the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges.
(2) A copy of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
(3) A copy of the latest brochure or information relative to the current federal Post-9/11 GI Bill.
(4) A copy of the latest brochure or information relative to the California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program.
(5) The contact information for a County Veterans Service Officer or the division responsible within the California Department of Veterans Affairs for higher education or the California National Guard.
(b) The Office of the Adjutant General is requested to provide assistance as necessary to help the members complete the forms made available to them under subdivision (a).