CA Mil & Vet Code Section 721

If any public agency which has rendered a service, provided benefits, or furnished assistance to a veteran determines that the costs of rendering the service or providing the benefits or assistance are recoverable from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, it shall refer the matter to the county veterans service officer, where applicable, for action pursuant to Section 971 and shall assist the county veterans service officer in any way.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 721’s source at ca​.gov