(a) The information described in subdivision (b) shall be provided to the policyholder at the time of application for, or issuance of, a policy of automobile insurance, as defined in Section 660, and in each renewal notice sent prior to the renewal of the policy. However, information described in paragraphs (1) and (2) of subdivision (b) may be provided to the policyholder separately upon request. The information shall not be presented as an abbreviation or code unless a key to the abbreviations or codes used is also included.
(b) For each rated driver or vehicle, as applicable, the number of incidents or other relevant data that apply to each of the following categories:
(2) At-fault accidents (property damage or bodily injury).
(3) Estimated annual mileage driven.
(4) Years of driving experience.
(5) Vehicle use (e.g., pleasure, commute, business).
(6) ZIP Code of the location where the vehicle is garaged, if different from the mailing address of the policyholder.
(7) Driver-related discounts applied.
(8) Vehicle-related discounts or surcharges applied.
(c) The disclosure of information required by this section may contain additional provisions that are not in conflict with, or derogation of, these provisions.
(d) Each insurer shall comply with this section no later than March 1, 2004.