CA Health & Safety Code Section 53208

The board may request the Pooled Money Investment Board to make a loan from the Pooled Money Investment Account, in accordance with Section 16312 of the Government Code, for the purposes of carrying out the provisions of this chapter. The amount of the request shall not exceed the amount of unsold bonds which the committee has by resolution authorized to be sold for the purpose of carrying out this chapter. The board shall execute such documents as are required by the Pooled Money Investment Board to obtain and repay the loan. Any amounts loaned shall be deposited in the fund to be allocated by the board in accordance with this chapter.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 53208’s source at ca​.gov