CA Health & Safety Code Section 34242

The governing body may adopt a resolution declaring that there is need for a housing authority if it finds either of the following:


That insanitary or unsafe inhabited dwelling accommodations exist in the county or city.


That there is a shortage of safe or sanitary dwelling accommodations in such county or city available to persons of low income at rentals they can afford.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 34242’s source at ca​.gov