CA Health & Safety Code Section 25270.8

Each owner or operator of a tank facility shall immediately, upon discovery, notify the Office of Emergency Services and the UPA using the appropriate 24-hour emergency number or the 911 number, as established by the UPA, or by the governing body of the UPA, of the occurrence of a spill or other release of one barrel (42 gallons) or more of petroleum that is required to be reported pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 13272 of the Water Code.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 25270.8’s source at ca​.gov