CA Health & Safety Code Section 18075.7

On and after January 1, 1986, every truck camper may, at the owner’s request, be registered with the department at the time of sale, resale, or transfer of title. The department shall issue certificates of title and registration cards for any truck camper registered under this part. Any truck camper permanently attached to a vehicle and registered as a “house car” under the Vehicle Code is exempt under this part.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 18075.7’s source at ca​.gov