CA Health & Safety Code Section 12634

When a license to manufacture, wholesale, or import and export fireworks has been issued pursuant to Section 12571, 12572, or 12573, respectively, a separate license for the same person to manufacture, wholesale, import, or export agricultural and wildlife fireworks or model rocket motors pursuant to Section 12631 or 12632 shall not be required where the license allows the activity with respect to other fireworks.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 12634’s source at ca​.gov