Section 103200

The clerk of the court of each county shall send a copy of every judgment of dissolution of marriage, of legal separation, and of declaration of nullity to the State Registrar monthly. If a judgment of dissolution of marriage is vacated, the clerk of the court shall send a copy of the order or dismissal to the State Registrar.


Original source: https://­leginfo.­legislature.­ca.­gov/­faces/­codes_displaySection.­xhtml?lawCode=HSC&sectionNum=103200.­ External link icon (last accessed December 5, 2016).