CA Gov't Code Section 7261.5

In order to prevent unnecessary expenses and duplications of functions, and to promote uniform and effective administration of relocation assistance programs for displaced persons under this chapter, a public entity may enter into a contract with any individual, firm, association, or corporation for services in connection with such program, or may carry out its functions under this chapter through any federal, state, or local governmental agency having an established organization for conducting relocation assistance programs. Any public entity may, in carrying out its relocation assistance activities, utilize the services of state or local housing agencies or other agencies having experience in the administration or conduct of similar housing assistance activities.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 7261.5’s source at ca​.gov