California Government Code

Sec. § 71636.1

In the absence of local procedures for resolving disputes on the appropriateness of a unit of representation, upon the request of any of the parties, the dispute shall be submitted to the California State Mediation and Conciliation Service for the mediation or for recommendation for resolving the dispute.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016