California Government Code

Sec. § 68089

Two years after judgment in any civil action or proceeding has become final the court may order any vouchers on file for the action or proceeding delivered to the person who filed them or to his attorney. If such person or his attorney cannot be located or fails after reasonable notice to obtain such vouchers, the court may order them destroyed by the clerk of the court.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016