California Government Code

Sec. § 66499.53

The engineer or surveyor, under the direction and with the approval of the city council or board of supervisors, may compile the map from maps on file, or may resurvey or renumber the blocks, or renumber or reletter the lots in the blocks, or change the names of streets.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016