California Government Code

Sec. § 66499.28

A certified copy of the decree of the superior court excluding any real property or ordering the alteration or vacation of any recorded map pursuant to this article shall be recorded in the office of the county recorder of the county in which such real property is situated. The county recorder shall make upon the face of any such recorded map a memorandum stating briefly that such recorded map has been altered or vacated, whichever the case may be, and giving the date and reference of such decree.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016