CA Gov't Code Section 51282.5

The owner of any land which has been zoned as a timberland production pursuant to Section 51112 or 51113, and that zoning has been recorded as provided in Section 51117, may petition the board or council for cancellation of any contract as to all or part of the land. Upon petition, the board or council shall approve the cancellation of the contract. The provisions of Section 51283 shall not apply to any cancellation under this section, and no cancellation fee shall be imposed.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 51282.5’s source at ca​.gov