CA Gov't Code Section 38751

If the legislative body of the city determines that it is for the best interests of the city to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer the control or management of its waterworks system, or portion thereof, to such a municipal water district, by a four-fifths vote of all its members, it shall pass an ordinance, authorizing the sale, lease, or other transfer.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 38751’s source at ca​.gov